General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Cavity Wall Compensation Claims needs to perform a contract with you.
- Cavity Wall Compensation Claims needs to provide a service to you.
- You contact www.cavitywallcompensationclaims.co.uk through one of our online channels or through email.
- You have given Cavity Wall Compensation Claims permission to do so.
- Processing your personal information is in Cavity Wall Compensation Claims legitimate interests.
- Cavity Wall Compensation Claims needs to comply with legal acts or statute.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
Log Files & Analytics
Cavity Wall Compensation Claims follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites or help documents by searching for: “What Are Cookies?”
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Cavity Wall Compensation Claims is not intended for and does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will promptly remove such information from our records.
You Have Nothing To Loose And Everything To Gain
Get the ball rolling now, we can have a surveyor out and checking your property within a few days, he will provide free professional advice and you could be on your way to compensation worth £10,000’s within the next few days. All by completing a tiny form that will take you less than a minute!